Last modified: December 17, 2020
Table of Contents
2. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
3. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
4. HOW WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION:
a) Information You Provide to Us:
b) Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
5. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
6. HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
7. CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
8. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
9. DATA SECURITY
10. NOTICE TO USERS FROM THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (“EEA”)
12. CONTACT INFORMATION
CLICKCOACH (“Company,” “we,” or “us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy (“Policy”) describes the types of information we may collect from you, either directly through our website at www.clickcoach.org (our “Website”), and through our website vendors, including, but not limited to, Jotform, Uscreen, Wells-Fargo Bank, Authorize.net, Google Analytics, and Intuit-Quickbooks (collectively our “Website Vendors”). The Policy also describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text, and other electronic exchanges between you and this Website.
- Data collected by our Website Vendors.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from, or on, the Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your only choice is to refrain from using our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be your acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
We are concerned about the safety of children when they use the Internet and our Services. If you are under the age of 18, you may not use the Services unsupervised or provide any personal information to, or on, the Services without the consent of a parent or guardian. If you are under 18 years of age, do not use or provide any information on the Services, or on or through any of its features/functionality, make any purchases through the Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features that may be available on the Services, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, E-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use unless under the supervision of a parent or guardian. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have obtained any information from or about a child under 18, without parental or guardian consent, please contact us here.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, depending on your role as a video uploader/artist or as a user who purchases instructional videos, including, but not limited to, information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your display/professional name, first and last name, e-mail address, mailing address, digital signature, photograph(s), biography, place of work/position, credit card number, bank account number, billing details, user avatar and user comments/ratings (“Personal Information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as verification that you are 13 years of age or older, whether you are a United States citizen/resident, classification of artist, audience of video submission, choice of sending video proceeds to the artist or CLICKCOACH Assistance Fund (CCAF), video details/information, favorited videos; and/or
- About your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website/creating a profile, subscribing to our service, and posting material, including, but not limited to, artist video submissions and user comments/ratings. We may also ask you for information when you purchase the ability to stream a video or make a donation, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share information. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your information will not be viewed by unauthorized persons if you choose to share this information publicly or with other Users.
To the extent that you disclose to us any personal information of another individual, we assume that you have obtained such individual’s consent for the disclosure of such personal information as well as the processing of the same in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please use the opt-out link provided in the email).
We will not disclose your personal information other than as described below.
We may disclose aggregated, anonymized, and/or non-identifying information about our users without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or that you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of CLICKCOACH’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by CLICKCOACH about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of CLICKCOACH, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies, organizations, and law enforcement for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. The following mechanisms should help to provide you with control over your information:
Users with an account can review and change personal information by logging into the Website and visiting their account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail here to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Video uploaders/artists may not delete their online content, including, but not limited to, videos and biographies. Video uploaders/artists may request changes to their uploader/artist content, including the deletion of online content, through the “Uploader Update & Change Form” link.
How to block cookies
By activating settings on your browser which allow you to refuse some or all cookies, you can control which cookies are blocked or accepted by your computer or device. If you, however, block all cookies including essential cookies, you may lose functionality or access to parts of the CLICKCOACH website. Your browser settings also allow you to delete any or all cookies stored on your device whenever you wish to do so.
How to manage cookies
The UK Information Commissioner’s Office provides the following guidance on managing cookies:
- A number of websites provide detailed information on cookies, including AboutCookies.org and AllAboutCookies.org.
- The European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance website titled “Your Online Choices” allows you to install opt-out cookies across different advertising networks. Google has developed a browser add-on to allow users to opt-out of Google Analytics across all websites which use it. This is also available in the Chrome web store.
- Some browsers include a feature known as ‘Do Not Track’ or DNT. This allows you to indicate a preference that websites should not track you. However, whilst DNT is available in many browsers, websites are not required to recognize its request, so it may not always work. You can get help on how to use DNT in Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera.
- For more information on how private browsing works as well as its limitations, visit the support pages for your browser: Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari (IOS mobile and desktop) and Opera.
If you are concerned about online tracking then we recommend:
- Install a privacy-friendly browser on your device, such as Mozilla Firefox, Firefox Focus or Brave;
- Install anti-tracking and ad-blocking plug-ins on that browser, such as uBlock, Ghostery or PrivacyBadger; and
- Use privacy-friendly web search engines, such as DuckDuckGo or Qwant.
- If you have any questions about the cookies or similar technologies in use on our website, please contact us
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. We limit access to our servers to ensure that your information is not viewable by any unauthorized parties. Additionally, we will not view your personal financial information unless we receive your prior permission, or unless required to by law.
All payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology. We use Authorize.net as a payment gateway, and Authorize.net is fully PCI-compliant.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website. Any other User of the Website may view the information you share in public areas.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Rights Applicable to California, European Union and UK Residents
Right of Access
You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not your personal information is being processed, and where that is the case, to request access to the personal information. The accessed information includes – among others – the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal information concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal information have been or will be disclosed. You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal information undergoing processing. For further copies requested by you, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
Right to Rectify and Complete Personal Information
You can request the rectification of inaccurate data and the completion of incomplete data. We will inform relevant third parties to whom we have transferred your data about the rectification and completion if we are legally obliged to do so.
Right to Erasure (Right to be Forgotten)
You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal information concerning you in limited circumstances where:
- it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected;
- you have withdrawn your consent (where the data processing was based on consent);
- following a successful right to object;
- it has been processed unlawfully; or
- the data has to be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation to which the Organization is subject. We are not required to comply with your request to erase personal information if the processing of your personal information is necessary for:
- compliance with a legal obligation; or
- the establishment exercise or defense of legal claims.
Right to Restriction of Processing
You have the right to request restrictions to the processing of your personal information. In this case, the respective data will be marked and can only be processed by us for certain purposes. This right can only be exercised where:
- the accuracy of your personal information is contested, to allow us to verify its accuracy;
- the processing is unlawful, but you do not want the personal information erased;
- it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, but you still need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or you have exercised the right to object, and verification of overriding grounds is pending. We can continue to use your personal information following a request for restriction, where:
- we have your consent;
- to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- to protect the rights of another natural or legal person.
Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive the personal information which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit those data to another entity without hindrance from us, but in each case only where:
- the processing is based on your consent or on the performance of a contract with you; and
- the processing is carried out by automated means.
Right to Object
You have a right to object at any time to the processing of your personal information which has our legitimate interests as its lawful basis. If you raise an objection, we have an opportunity to demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate interests which override your rights and freedoms. The right to object does not exist, in particular, if the processing of your personal information is necessary to take steps prior to entering into a contract or to perform a contract already concluded.
Right to Object to How We Use Your Personal Information for Direct Marketing Purposes
You can request that we change the manner in which we contact you for marketing purposes. You can request that we not transfer your personal information to unaffiliated third parties for the purposes of direct marketing or any other purposes.
Right to Withdraw Consent
If you have given us your consent for the processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Right to Obtain a Copy of Personal Information Safeguards for Transfer of Data Outside Your Jurisdiction
If you are a resident or citizen of the EU or UK (as applicable), you can ask to obtain a copy of, or reference to, the safeguards under which your personal information is transferred outside the EU or the UK (as applicable). We may redact data transfer agreements to protect commercial terms.
Right to Lodge a Complaint With Your Local Data Protection Authority
If you have concerns about how we process your personal information, you have a right, at any time, to lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority (i.e. your place of habitual residence, place or work or place of alleged infringement).
We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issue with us first, although you have a right to contact your supervisory authority at any time. If you have any questions or concerns, or wish to exercise your privacy rights, please contact us here.
European Union and UK Children Under the Age of 16
If you are a resident of the European Union or the UK and are under the age of 16, you may not use the Services unsupervised or provide any personal information to, or on, the Website without the consent of a parent or guardian. If you are under 16 years of age, do not use or provide any information on the Website, or on or through any of its features/functionality, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features that may be available on the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, E-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use unless under the supervision of a parent or guardian. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have obtained any information from or about a child under 16, without parental or guardian consent, please contact us here.
12. Contact Information